Meet the milk! The newest product line from AtlantaFresh Creamery. We now offer you the same fresh milk that our yogurt is made from. Plus chocolate milk, buttermilk, Half n Half and Whipping Cream! It’s a lot different than the milk that you’ll find in most stores. Here’s why our milk is better:
- Local: All of our milk comes from Newberry Farm in Waynesboro GA—a certified Non-GMO, 100% Grass-fed Farm. So you know exactly where your milk comes from, and what is in it. (and NOT in it!)
- Fresh: to the extreme! Our dedicated milk tanker arrives at our creamery exactly 3 hours from when the cows were milked, and the milk is processed immediately.
- Never Homogenized: Our “Whole Milk” products truly are whole milk. Most every dairy processor separates the cream from the milk and adds back just the minimum required amount to 3.25% butterfat. Whereas AtlantaFresh “Cream Top” products are never separated. Our milk comes from the cow at about 4.2% butterfat which gives our products a richness you can taste immediately, with no additives, thickeners or emulsifiers. Just 100% milk. Remember to shake it up before you open the bottle!
- Pasteurization: Our milk is pasteurized at 180 degrees for 30 seconds.
- 100% Grass-Fed Milk offers superior nutrition, because it is richer in omega-3 fats, vitamin E, beta-carotene, and CLA (a beneficial fatty acid named conjugated linoleic acid).
- Fully Pastured Cows live humane and fulfilled lives. The cows at Newberry Farm roam in their pastures 24/7, grazing, foraging, socializing and exploring the pastures.
These are the reasons for the movement away from factory processed dairy products and back to fresh, local, non-GMO milk—just as people have been drinking it for hundreds of years. Join the movement. You can’t find a better milk!
Available exclusively at select Whole Foods Market locations.